Updated to Version 1.1
Look at what is new to version 1.1!
- All US towns with populations greater than 100,000!
- Canada! We're adding all Canadian towns larger than 100,000 plus all Canadian National Parks.
- Inter-City specific locations, so your LETHAL Index will change as you travel through LA, New York, Detroit, Philadelphia, St. Louis, and 7 other major cities in the US.
- We've added more than 300 more locations, and now offer specific information for over 650 locations in the US and Canada.
- Addition of more disasters: Rip Currents, Quicksand, Tidal Waves, Sinkholes, and Lightning.
- Addition of more dangerous animals: Wolverine, Sea Snake, Venomous Urchin, Baracuda, Killer Whale, Portugese Man O' War, Deer Tick, Oceanic White-Tipped Shark, Coyotes, Boar/Feral Pigs, Bisons, Moose, and Elk.
- More specific crime information for many of the cities due to an update in our crime data from the FBI Database.
- The ability to view the rankings for all the locations from most dangerous to least dangerous (and vice versa) for all the Indexes, and the specific risks.
- Animals are now displayed with their relative risk based on prevalence in the area and confirmed attacks.
- All disasters are now displayed with their relative risk based on prevalence in the area and confirmed incidences.
- More witty prognosis's.
- And other secret goodies that you'll have to find out on your own!
We think that this release will address almost all of the comments we've received so far, so thanks for the feedback. You're helping make this the best application it can be.