Another sub-par review because someone thinks we are wrong about the information in LETHAL. When actually, we are right.
Earthquakes are a real threat in Washington State, the most recent occurrence being in 1996. The potential for more happening in the future is there, because of existing, known fault lines.
Tornadoes are often also real threat in Washington State. In 1972, Washington lead the country in tornado deaths. And in 1997, 6 tornadoes touched down in Washington state in a single day.
April 5, 1972 – Washington’s Deadliest Tornado Outbreak
* An F3 tornado touched down in Vancouver
* 6 deaths and 300 injured, Washington led nation in tornado deaths that year
* Tornado swept through a grocery store, bowling alley, and grade school near where Vancouver Mall is today
* 50 million dollars in damage
* Later that day, another F3 tornado touched down west of Spokane
* And an F2 tornado struck rural Stevens county
* Numerous severe thunderstorms with large hail and damaging winds were reported over other areas of eastern Washington
As for the Great White Shark in the woods, it’s likely the user is in a coastal forest, and when in a coastal area, we list the dangers that the oceans represent, as a general rule.
It’s frustrating that our app consistently gets bad reviews for having information that is accurate, but unexpected or against “common wisdom.” Oh well.